Dona is used for the relief of symptoms in mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee, as diagnosed by your doctor.
How to use:
- Use in adults including older people The dose is the content of one sachet (1500 mg glucosamine sulfate) daily, preferably at meals.
- Dissolve the powder from the sachet in a glass of water and drink.
- Glucosamine is not indicated for the treatment of acute painful symptoms.
- Relief of symptoms (especially pain relief) may not be experienced until after some weeks of treatment or sometimes even longer.
- If no relief of symptoms is experienced after 2-3 months, continued treatment with glucosamine should be re-evaluated.
- Patients should seek medical advice if their symptoms deteriorate after commencing treatment with glucosamine.
- Use in children and adolescents Dona should not be used in children and adolescents below the age of 18 years