Delivery & Returns
- We deliver to all counties in Ireland & Northern Ireland. We can also facilitate International Delivery (delivery cost on request). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Shipping rates quoted at the checkout are estimated rates and are subject to change depending on the available courier rates. If the actual rate changes we will contact you prior to processing the order.
- Some products are unavailable for international delivery due to courier or destination country restrictions.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-2 working days. Orders can take between 2-5 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend and during sale times where orders can take between 5 - 7 working days.
- *Orders are not dispatched on Sundays & Bank Holidays and other days on which the couriers are closed, orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders are delivered by DPD.
- To ensure swift delivery please ensure someone is available to sign for your parcel at the delivery address you specify. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions, etc.) may delay your order.
Click & Collect
- Orders placed Monday-Thursday will be available to collect instore between 24- 48 hours. Orders placed Friday-Sunday can take up to 48 - 72 hours. Once the order arrives in your selected store a member of our staff will contact you via email to let you know that your order is ready to collect.
- Collecting Your Order: You will need to present a printed or digital version of the Order Confirmation email to confirm your identity when collecting instore.
- Orders can be collected during normal store opening hours.
- We will keep your order in store for 7 days, from the date of receipt to store. After this period you will be contacted and we can either process a refund via your original method of payment or arrange an alternate delivery/collection.
- If for any reason you are unable to collect your order when it is ready please contact our Online Customer Services Team at email@example.com to make an alternative arrangement.
- Please wait until you have received your phone call/email confirming your order is ready for collection before coming to the store.
Cancelling An Order
- If you have placed and order with O’Sullivans Pharmacy Online and wish to cancel it, please contact us immediately. Email us quoting your order number and “Cancel Order” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is not always possible to cancel an order if the transaction has passed our security checks and has entered the warehouse for picking. However, we always do our up most to help.
Help Us Avoid Any Further Delays To Your Delivery
- Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode/Eircode ) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided.
Our Delivery Charges
- Delivery costs will be added to the cost of your order. The cost of delivery will depend on the total cost of your ordered items and will automatically be added to the “Item Summary” section of the Payment Details page prior to you completing your order. We offer free delivery on orders over €40 (within Republic of Ireland). The details of this offer will be specified when placing your order.
- If the actual delivery rate to your country is more than the estimate provided we will notify you prior to processing your order.
- Delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. We cannot give any guarantees as to the precise timing of delivery. We do not take responsibility for delays once the products have been dispatched from our warehouse. All orders from this website are traceable and require a signature upon delivery.
- If your delivery address is outside of the EU, it is possible your order may be subject to certain import customs/taxes which are outside of our control. If you are in doubt, please contact your local customs officials. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer at the time of delivery.
- Please note that the since the UK left the EU all orders are subject to additional customs checks and import fees. You may be asked to pay an import fee on the goods purchased from osullivanspharmacy.ie and your order may be kept until these fees are paid. We cannot be held responsible for non payment of import fees and in the event of the product being returned to us in the Republic of Ireland a refund will be issued minus the import fees. In the event of your goods being destroyed by the courier we will not be issuing a refund and will not be held liable.
- No customs charges to Northern Ireland.
- Delivery charges are charged at or below the rates charged by our couriers.
Republic of Ireland over €40
Republic of Ireland under €40
Rest of the World
- If your order is delayed by more than 21 days we will give you the option to cancel your order. Please email us or call us if you wish to cancel your order.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 021 4295744
Tracking Your Delivery
- You can track you order using the link provided in the email we sent you confirming your order or using the link below: anpost.ie
What happens if you are not available when an post try to deliver your order?
- If you are not at home to accept the delivery, An Post will leave a card with the address of the sorting office from which you can arrange collection.
Contact Us If You Have Any Queries Or Problems With Your Order Or Delivery
Other Delivery Terms
- Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we have no responsibility for any loss or damage arising as a result of the late delivery or non-delivery of products. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
- You should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error, you should contact us immediately.
- Discreet shipping: Please leave a comment in the Order Instructions area of your shopping cart if you wish to request discreet shipping or alternatively email our web team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order can then be packed without branded tape or boxes, although or company name will still be printed on the dispatch label.
The following products are only available for delivery to the following countries -
- Prescription medicines & medicines – Republic of Ireland only.
- Aerosols, liquids, electrical items, flammable products and products with batteries are subject to the terms of the courier and restrictions in destination countries.
- If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, please first read all of the sections of our Delivery & Returns page to ensure your products can be returned and for any specific information pertaining to your purchase.
- On receiving your order, should you wish to return your purchase, you have 14 days to notify us of your intent to return the order to us. You will have a further 14 days for the order to arrive back to the warehouse or nominated store for a refund on the price of the product. After that and up to 30 days from original purchase date you will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
- All returns must be authorised by osullivanspharmacy.ie prior to returning the goods. Please email email@example.com with your order details.
- The address for returns is O’Sullivans Pharmacy, 2 Oakfield Lawn, Ballinlough Road, Cork T12 Y3EC Ireland.
- A copy of the original order must accompany the product to identify the order, along with the issued returns code for identification to allow us to process your return in a timely manner.
Returns By Post Or Courier
- Refunds will be made via the original payment method.
- We are unable to exchange products by post. We do process exchanges in our stores, so you may bring your items to your nearest store for an exchange if you wish provided you have obtained prior approval by email.
- The cost of returning unwanted items is at your expense and as we do not offer a collection service you should use your own carrier. We recommend that you use a carrier who can give you a “Proof of Posting”, as until the parcel is received by us at our warehouse, it will remain your responsibility.
- Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at O’Sullivans Pharmacy’s discretion.
Returning To An O’Sullivans Pharmacy Branch
- Please bring the items you wish to return to the O’Sullivans Pharmacy branch which you have arranged with our website customer service. Once the warehouse has received the products you will be refunded in full via the original payment method. The branch will not be in a position to offer a refund.
- We will refund to the credit card which was used as payment through our website using the secure online payment system - please allow a few working days for this to be completed.
- Please return to the relevant department in store where our staff will be happy to help.
Change Or Cancel An Order
- We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
- If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Please provide your order number and order date.
- If you order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Policy in the event of any unwanted products.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving a faulty/incorrect item, O’Sullivans Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned item, send the correct item and refund the return postage.
Returning Products Outside The Returns Period
- If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full.
- We may instead return your purchase to you. Prior to sending it, you will be charged the delivery fee applicable to the products and your location.
- Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
Proof Of Purchase
- No refund or exchange will be given without a receipt, dispatch note or other proof of purchase.
Taking Care Of Our Goods
- You will naturally wish to inspect the products you order. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods.
- Therefore, please ensure you do not damage the items (or the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed products and gift items) and, if you wish to return anything, that it reaches us in perfect condition.
- Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amount due by way of compensation, to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
- Products that cannot be returned.
- The following items cannot be returned within the terms of our refund policy:
- Prescription medicines
- Free items
- Other items may be added to this list from time to time. This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty, incorrect or damaged goods.
- In addition, the following items can only be returned within our refund policy providing it is in its original condition (including the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed goods and gift items) and for hygiene or safety reasons have not been worn, opened, assembled or used and any seals on the product remain unbroken:
- Personal grooming products
Refunding Delivery Charges
- Provided you have notified us by email that you wish to cancel your order under the Consumer Rights Directive, and the return also meets the terms of our Returns Policy, you will be entitled to a full refund including standard delivery charges if applicable.
- We are unable to provide a refund of the delivery charges when only part of your order is being returned.
- The value of returns, exchanges or refunds is the value of the item at the time of purchase.
- If you received an online product as a gift and you'd like to return or exchange it, please let us know in advance by email: email@example.com. We will do our best to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.
- We offer a same day dispatch delivery service from our pharmacy. This service is fully trackable and delivers your prescription right to your doorstep, alleviating any worries you may have about accessing your medication – be it prescription or over the counter (OTC).
- In order to deliver any prescription medication, a valid prescription will be required.
- Prior to each delivery, a pharmacist will contact you to advise on the safest way to take your medication and to answer any questions you may have.
- We deliver to all addresses in The Republic of Ireland, to both home and work/office locations.
- We cannot ship prescription medications outside of Ireland due to regulations.
- You can now ask your GP to send your prescription via a special secure email to any of our pharmacies.
- With the recent change in prescription laws as a result of the pandemic, your GP can now send a prescription via Healthmail- a safe and secure email portal exclusively for healthcare professionals who work with the HSE. This electronic prescription replaces the traditional paper prescription and the need for you to collect the prescription from the surgery.
- When we receive a prescription via Healthmail, we will contact you to confirm everything is ready for collection or if you prefer it can be delivered. We offer free delivery nationwide on all orders over €40.
- Why not save time and avoid any unnecessary visits to the GP surgery? Ask them to healthmail your prescription to us.
- Each of our stores have a separate Healthmail address. Just ask your GP to email your prescription to any of our healthmail addresses listed for our stores below along with your phone number.
Terms & conditions
- O’Sullivans Pharmacy must have a valid prescription prior to dispatching your medicines.
- It is not possible to deliver refrigerated medicines at this time.
- O’Sullivans Pharmacy can receive prescriptions by post or via Healthmail from your Doctor/Hospital.
- The medicine O’Sullivans Pharmacy dispense may not be the brand you are familiar with but we will discuss the medicines we are supplying to you when we telephone you prior to dispatching your order.
- You should contact your O’Sullivans Pharmacy branch should any issues or queries with your medicines arise.
- We aim to deliver your medicines within two working days but if for unforeseen circumstances arise such as one or more of your medicines being out of stock your delivery may be delayed. If the delay is likely to be more than a few days, we will contact you to inform you of the delay. If necessary, we will contact your Doctor to authorise an alternative medicine if supply is delayed for an extended period of time.
- We will combine orders to one monthly delivery rather than have multiple deliveries per month.
- The medicines will be placed in a sealed bag labelled with the patient’s name and address and this bag will be placed in an unmarked outer box for shipping.
- We cannot accept a return of medication unless faulty, any medication returned to us will be disposed of in accordance with regulations.