Blephaclean is a daily eyelid wipe containing a gentle, micellar solution, free from preservatives, parabens and soap.
Blephaclean wipes are used to help treat symptoms of blepharitis (eyelid inflammation) which is commonly associated with dry eye disease and meibomian gland dysfunction.
Directions for use:
- Blephaclean wipes are suitable for children over 3 months old.
- Contact lenses should be removed before use.
- For hygiene of eyelids and eyelashes:
- Gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes. Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, secretions or makeup.
- For hygiene of the eyelid margin:
- In front of a mirror, carefully open the eyelids by lightly pulling on the lashes. Wrap the wipe round your first (index) finger and carefully rub the eyelid margin.
- 100% Preservative, perfume and paraben FREE
- Clinically proven
- Medical device CE
- Suitable for children over 3 months old
- No need for any rinsing
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Suitable for ALL Dry Eye sufferers, including contact lens wearers
- Recommended by ophthalmologists for pre-and post-eye procedures – seek advice from your eye care specialist