Pharmacy Technician - O’Sullivans Pharmacy, South Douglas Road
- Full Time - Monday - Friday Role - No weekends or late nights.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Do you want to be part of a Company which was recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces in 2020?
We know that a Great place to Work starts with our people, and award winning O’Sullivans Pharmacy are currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician to work in one of our busy dispensaries in South Douglas Road, Cork, Ireland.
The successful applicants will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting our Pharmacists, dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice and working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
The ideal candidates will be fully qualified and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Community Pharmacy in Ireland. Candidates must be highly personable, flexible, a team player, motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
We pride ourselves on having a highly engaged workforce who strive to create a positive customer service experience for our valued customers. If O‘Sullivans Pharmacy like the place for you, here’s what we can offer:
- No late nights or weekends
- Supportive, dynamic team
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification or +1 years working in a busy community pharmacy dispensary in Ireland
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent command of English, great communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable nature
- Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- Knowledge of the pharmacy sector and a pro-active approach to self-development
- Experience with MPS
- Experience preparing Blister Packs
- Experience managing live stock levels
- Experience processing end of month paperwork
Please submit your CV or contact Colin at email@example.com, for further information.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
Sector and subsector: Medical & Healthcare | Allied Health Professionals
Salary: Negotiable Salary